JOB OPENING FOR CASE WORKER
About the organization
Hope Kolkata Foundation (HKF) was established in February 1999 for the protection and development of children on the street and in difficult circumstances. HKF works for the all-round development of street children by providing: shelter, nutrition, education, health care, counseling, recreational activities, awareness generation about issues relating to children’s rights, reintegration into family life, support and love & Life Skill Vocational Training.
||Case Worker (Male)
||10 AM to 6 PM with 2 days weekly off (1st Saturday compulsory)
|Cost to Organization
||Rs. 14,500/- monthly CTC (Including ESI & EPF)
||Preferred 2 years experience in Child Rights, net working and advocacy at village/panchayat/Ward level and idea about Government schemes and entitlement for the underprivileged children and their families are must.
- Gathering thorough information and conducting an assessment of the immediate safety of the children at the point of first contact.
- Intervening in crisis situations and initiating immediate protection action, as required, which may include movement of children at risk to a place of safety as mandated by the Juvenile Justice Act 2000.
- Preparing and ensuring accurate, thorough and timely recording of case information including case notes, modules, reports, family case histories, correspondence
- Initiating a relationship with the child and the family to facilitate an accurate and thorough assessment of the protection issues.
- Implementing the service plan with the child and family including appropriate management of the therapeutic relationship, providing counselling or referring to counselling services for the child and the family and conducting an ongoing assessment of any child protection issues and the level of risk to children in the home.
- Implementing the service plan with the child and family, providing counselling or referring to counselling services for the child and the family and conducting an ongoing assessment of any child protection issues and the level of risk to children in the home
- Maximizing the participation of other internal and external service providers as appropriate in case to case basis.
- Intervene when parents or guardians are suspected of child abuse or neglect.
- To help children gain access to healthier and happier lives.
Please send your updated CV with a covering letter describing your suitability for the position to email@example.com latest by March 20, 2019 mentioning “Case Worker” in the subject line of your e-mail. The following need to be shared along with the application -
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. For clarifications, please call 033-24742904
- A detailed CV, describing your experiences and qualifications
- One recent photograph
- Current salary and expected salary
- Two references
- Notice period
Hope Kolkata Foundation